The University of Mpumalanga UMP Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Mpumalanga UMP you must apply for admission Via the University of Mpumalanga online application page.
Before applying for admission at The University of Mpumalanga (UMP); UMP Online Application
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Mpumalanga for the first time.
UMP Online Application: How to Apply for admission at UMP University of Mpumalanga
Easily carry out the University of Mpumalanga online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the University of Mpumalanga;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Mpumalanga website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The University of Mpumalanga UMP Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Mpumalanga students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: UMP Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the University of Mpumalanga.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
UMP ONLINE APPLICATION STEP BY STEP PROCESS
NB: Before you start with your UMP Online Application, ensure that you have electronic copies to upload (the accepted document types/format are: pdf, doc, docx, tiff, PNG, jpg, jpeg):
- certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents.
- proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
Step 1: Click here to apply, accept the application rules and click “continue”
Step 2: Capture your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your application;
Step 3: Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”;
Step 4: Capture educational institution detail and click “next”;
Step 5: Capture academic application details (choose 2 choices/programmes you wish to apply for), click on “add the qualification” and thereafter click “next”;
Step 6: Verify/Check your application details then click “continue”;
Step 7: Create your 5-digit PIN (e.g. 24689), click “I accept”(twice) checkbox thereafter click “Submit Application”;
Step 8: Upload your documents, select “yes” on the dropdown list if all your documents are ready to be uploaded and then click “next”;
Step 9: Click “Load/View Document” >> “Upload document” >> “Choose/Browse file” go to the folder where your documents are stored, choose the relevant document and click “save”;
Step 10: Once all documents have been uploaded click “complete upload”;
Step 11: Confirmation Page, end of the application
You can visit the University of Mpumalanga Online application Portal for a full guide on how to apply: https://www.ump.ac.za/Study-with-us/Application-Process/Online-Applications
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of Mpumalanga (UMP), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Mpumalanga is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of Mpumalanga online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.