The North West University NWU Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the North West University NWU have to apply for admission Via the North West University online application page.
Before applying for admission at The North West University (NWU);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the North West University for the first time.
NWU Online Application: How to Apply for admission at NWU North West University
NWU Online Application: Apply here (Applications open 1 April 2022):
- Closing dates:
- Non-selection courses: 31 August 2022
- Music: 31 August 2022 – Also apply for an audition before the closing date
- Graphic Design: 31 August 2022
- Engineering: 31 August 2022
- Occupational Hygiene: 31 August 2022
- Urban and Regional planning: 31 August 2022
- All other selection courses: 30 June 2022
- Undergraduate enquiries
- 018 285 4320
- Clarification of application statuses
Easily carry out the North West University online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the North West University;
- Step #1: Visit the North West University website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The North West University NWU Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and North West University students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: NWU Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the North West University.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
You can visit the North West University Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: http://studies.nwu.ac.za/studies/apply
Contact details for help/information
018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445
018 285 2227/2332
Call Centre: 018 285 4320
018 389 2400
018 299 4044
018 285 2619
016 910 3107
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted by The North West University (NWU), In case your application for admission to study through the North West University is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the North West University online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.