Department of labour login: For South Africans looking to find out How to log in to the Dept of Labor Online services, this is a definitive article that will be helpful to your search query –Labour Department SA.
The Department of Labour strives for a labour market which is conducive to investment, economic growth, employment creation and decent work.
The Department of Labour play a significant role in reducing unemployment, poverty and inequality through a set of policies and programmes developed in consultation with social partners, which are aimed at:
- Improved economic efficiency and productivity
- Employment creation
- Sound labour relations
- Eliminating inequality and discrimination in the workplace
- Alleviating poverty in employment
In this article, you will learn how to access Department of Labour Onlineservices and how to log in to the system.
The Dept of Labour’s Online services include the following:
- Employment Services of South Africa (ESSA)
- eCOID- Compensation Made Easy
- ROE Online (cfonline.labour.gov.za)
- Employment Equity Online Reporting (EE)
- UIF Online Services (Ufiling)
- UIF e-Compliance Certificate
- COVID 19 TERS online applications
- National Minimum Wage (NMW)
Step by step guide on how to access Dept of Labor Online services ( Department of labour login)
Here are easy ways how you can find the dept. of labor online services, department of labor login, dept of labour uif login
- Go to: Online Services – Labour Gov Za
- Then navigate to the service of your preference as mentioned above and click on it to Login
To stay up to date with the latest information about the Department of Labour check out the official Department of Employment and Labour website at: https://www.labour.gov.za/